How Much Can I Afford? | Should I Rent or Buy? | What Will My Payments Be? | Should I Refinance?
Home Prep Checklist
Buyers decide within the first 15 seconds of entering a home whether or not they like the home. It's critical to manage your home's curb appeal. Make sure they like what they see when pulling into the driveway, too.
- Remove any debris or trash.
- Mow and edge the lawn.
- Wash the sidewalks, porch, driveway.
- Put away tools and children’s toys.
- Clean the gutters.
- Wash front facing windows (including those pesky little ones on the garage door).
- Declutter, organize and clean.
- Make basic paint touchup.
- Replace lightbulbs, opening window treatments, remove screens.
- Make neccessary repair and maintenance items to things buyers wil try while looking
- fix leaky faucets,
- working cabinet pulls and hinges,
- closet and entry doors and locks,
- windows open, close and lock.
- Minimize the impact any pets have on the appearance and attractiveness of the homes (remove pets during showings, if possible).
- Remove personal items not included in the sale.
Home Value Check
Take advantage of your home's equity. Whether you want to fund your next great vacation, upgrade to a smaller home or invest in a second home, using your home's equity can be a great way to build your personal wealth through real estate.
Get a quick, FREE home value check:
Once you receive your quick home value check, I'll contact you to schedule a no-obligation, detailed market analysis.
Finding a reliable lender is critical when considering a refinance, deciding to invest in a second home or planning to upgrade to a smaller home.
The single most important thing to consider when choosing a lender, isn't their rates, or loan programs. The most important things a mortgage lender can do for you is:
- process your loan quickly,
- without errors,
- and close on time.
Please contact me to find a lender that works for you. I've worked with many lenders and can provide a list of referrals.