Life in Superior
Superior Colorado is an amazing place to live. The town is situated close to the foothills of the Colorado Rockies with close proximity to Boulder and Denver. Residents and neighbors have access to many walking trails, open spaces, public parks, swimming pools, tennis courts and more. There is easy access to shopping and restuarants. Public transportation is accessable via bus connecting passengers to the U.S. 36 transportation corridor.
The Town of Superior has a well-educated, family-centered population of 12,857 poised along the productive U.S. 36 corridor. For the population 25 years and over in Superior:
- High school or higher: 97.5%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 71.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 26.8%
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly above state average.
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 19.1 minutes
- Median household income above state average.
- Median house value above state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- Number of rooms per house above state average.
- House age significantly below state average
Here's the detailed demographic profile.
If you have questions about life in Rock Creek, please complete and submit the form below. I offer closing incentives to fellow neighbors.